Tuesday, May 20, 2008

New Studio Set Up

The last few weeks have been super hectic around here; my final exams, as well as all the state championship sports events which i cover for a client of mine. So I haven't had too much time to shoot anything for myself, but today I was able to make some time to do so.

I've been wanting to do some more studio type work, so this past week I set up a makeshift studio in my garage at home. Nothing really impressive to look at but it will allow me to really work on some ideas I've had for a while now.


Below are a few images is shot with ,skateboarder, Brian Jackson today. I was trying to go for a darker moodier photo which is why i placed the softbox almost directly above him for this first photo, which is my favorite of the three.



-Sam

No comments: