Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sports Shooter: April Clip Contest 3rd Place

So here i am, it's 1am. I leave for Europe in 5 hours and i still haven't finished packing, but yet i am posting a blog. I know what your thinking, genius, huh?

Anyways, this will be my last post from the states for a while, so i figured i would link to this months clip contest winners on Sports Shooter where I got 3rd place for sports feature.

To see the image and the other winners follow this link to: Sports Shooter or click on the photo.

-Sam

3 comments:

James said...

yo man, your photos are really nice.
i put a link to your blog on my page

http://jamesbt.blogspot.com/


cheers

James

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I really like that shot. After looking at the others it was well deserving!

Sam Adams | Denver, CO said...

Thanks you guys,

James, ill take a look at your blog soon, i am traveling now, so not a lot of time. but i will take a look.