Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project 3 | Embracing the Digital Esthetic

So for my embracing the digital esthetic project I wanted to work with doing composite photos at night using various exposures and editing techniques to achieve a more surreal photo then could have been achieved otherwise. I was aiming to achieve a look that emulates that of photographer, Dave Hill, yet still keeping the idea and style somewhat of my own. The concept behind this image, and the images for my next project will be on crime. This image is supposed to depict two would be robbers making their getaway after a botched home robbery.

Below are the images I used to create the above final image above. Each of the three people were lit individually to get the best lighting all the way around for the people, then I used two base images to get an even exposed background and surroundings to give it a much more natural feel.





No comments: